Friday, November 19, 2010

Don't get to busy not to see god

There are so many ways I could start this story, but there are so many blessing we have that god has given me.

My children went to church, and after the service we were riding home I noticed different people hustling and bustling shopping for Christmas. They had worked all week and instead of going to church for maybe two hours, to give thanks for all the blessing they had received during the past week they found other things to do. We have so much to be thankful for. Just the 86,400 seconds in a 24 hour day is a blessing.

God has a purpose for all of us, but if we are too busy to thank him for our blessings, then we don't make time for god. We all are blessed every day. Some people just complain about how hard they have it, but they don't take time to just say "thank you god, for the blessings you have given me".
God is such a good heavenly father that he only wants the best for all his children. He gives us opportunities everyday to act on, and we make the decision which way it will take us. God gave us 10 commandments that he ask us to keep. When we are honoring him by keeping his commandments he gives us blessing beyond our dreams.

People are on the go all the time. They just need to stop and give thanks. We remember him when we need him. Example someone in hospital, danger to our lives, when its convenient to us to call upon him.

I believe that god should be honored every day, maybe more than one time, for all the good he does for us. We should keep his commandments always, it not like its 1000, its only 10. My mother had more rules for us children when we were young. We tried to do the right things to learn by her rules, now god deserves this respect every day.

I love my heavenly father, and I am blessed woman, with every aspect of my life.
Please don't forget to honor god and don't get to busy to see all of the blessing you have been given around you.

May god bless dale 12-07-2009

No comments:

Post a Comment