Friday, November 19, 2010

Laddie moving

Laddie, the man my mother lived with for 42 years has decided to move on with his life. This is a major move he is moving to az. He said good-bye to both my brothers and then all his friends in Va. His last stop on the east coast was to my house in GA.

The trip down to GA. Must have been sad. He has worked and lived in VA for about 45 years.

Mother died in 2006 and it has been ruff on all of us. I moved to GA. 2009, leaving my aunts, uncles and brothers. My girls decided they wanted a new place. I think that's what Laddie is doing. He has a brother in az. That has requested he cone and live with him and his daughter.

I think Laddie is looking forward to a fresh start. We love him and always will, he is a part of our family.

He decided he wanted a readymade family with a mother and three children 42 years ago. That's an undertaking in itself. He was good to our family and our entire family grew to love him and respect him. When mother was sick he wanted her at home not in a nursing home. He never went anywhere unless he could be back in 10 minutes. He even had door bells installed so if mother needed him all she had to do was ring the bell. He carried it in his shop, cutting grass and just sitting on the front porch watching the traffic.

This being his final stop before his big trip was great. He got to spend time with Dominic. He loves to play with Dominic, and since his birth there was a connection . Don't get me wrong he loves all the children in our family, but this is the first great-grandchild boy in our immediate family and of course he is spoiled.

Well, Laddie this is not goodbye, but a small farewell. You will never be forgotten and always loved by all.

I wish you the best. You deserve it. You have taken care of so many, now you will be the one to have care given to you.

My brothers, uncles, aunts, and your friends wish you nothing but love and good health.

All my love dale 01-08-2010

No comments:

Post a Comment