Friday, November 19, 2010

YESTERDAY

I guess when my family saw this topic, they thought, I was going to write about all the things that happen yesterday. Well, that's not the case.

They have a saying "tomorrow is not promised". That's why I enjoy every day. I don't won't to miss a moment of today, so if I get tomorrow I will have plenty of memories of yesterday. Sometimes a simple saying can bring about moments that a person wants to remember, from yesterday.

My writing are mainly about things that have happened in the past or memories that were important to me.

I am thankful for my yesterdays and I hope I will have a lot more. My tomorrows are a gift to be unwrapped. It's like a surprise each day. They may be sad tomorrow but the next day will bring a new gift.

Cherish each day up until each second, and try to remember each moment.
God gives us this insight so we must use it as he wishes.
May god bless all

Dale 11-14-09

No comments:

Post a Comment